A mandelic acid, salicylic acid and retinol peel for home use. For the treatment of body acne, discolorations, and razor bumps.
A strong resurfacing peel for more dramatic corrections of acne, rough skin, aging skin & pigmentation. Pads also contain lactic acid, retinol and vitamin C.
Fade skin discolorations, reduce acne & diminish signs of aging with this powerful and effective mandelic acid peel for home use.
- Use as directed by your physician.
- Safely lighten pigmentation and regulate melanin production while maintaining smooth healthy skin.
- Peel is formulated to produce fast results.
Patch test first on inner arm before use. Wait 24 hours to assess skin reaction.
Cleanse skin with recommended Melanopeel Cleanser
Prepare skin with Peel Penetration Enhancer
Use pads to apply peel to face
Neutralize with our home Peel Neutralizer
Follow with our Dermal Recover Argan Serum or Tranexa Microneedle Serum to quickly replenish the epidermal layer and soothe irritation.
- For best results, see your physician for stronger in-office peels and treatments.
- Significantly improve:
- * Acne
- * Rough skin
- * Acne scars
- * Melasma
- * Oily skin
- * Large pores
- * Uneven skintone
- * Skin discolorations
- * Aging skin / wrinkles
- * Sun damage
- * Blackheads / whiteheads
- * Ingrown hairs & razorbumps (face, bikini)
Mandelic Acid Peel Pads (60 Count)
- USE: Evening time, 1-4 times a month.
- Face & body use.
Caution: External use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Use with care on dark skin. Discontinue use and consult your physician if irritation occurs. Keep away from children. Sunburn alert: All chemical peels should be used with a daily UVA/UVB protective sunscreen. Use as directed by your doctor.