A mandelic, salicylic, TCA, & resorcinol peel for home use. For the treatment of more severe sun-damage, body acne, body discolorations, and razor bumps.
A strong resurfacing peel for more dramatic corrections of acne, rough skin, aging skin & pigmentation.
Fade skin discolorations and reduce acne with this powerful and effective mandelic acid mixed peel for home use.
- Use as directed by your physician.
- Safely lighten pigmentation and regulate melanin production while maintaining smooth healthy skin.
- Peel is formulated to produce fast results.
Patch test first on inner arm before use. Wait 24 hours to assess skin reaction.Patch test is required for darker skin.
Cleanse skin with recommended Melanopeel Cleanser
Prepare skin with Peel Penetration Enhancer
Apply Peel as directed by your clinic
Neutralize with our home Peel Neutralizer
Follow with our Dermal Recover Argan Serum or Tranexa Microneedle Serum to quickly replenish the epidermal layer and soothe irritation.
- For best results, see your physician for stronger in-office peels and treatments.
- Significantly improve:
- * Aging skin / wrinkles
- * Skin laxity
- * Sun damage
- * Body acne
- * Rough skin
- * Calluses
- * Acne scars
- * Oily skin
- * Large pores
- * Uneven skintone
- * Skin discolorations
- * Blackheads / whiteheads
- * Ingrown hairs & razorbumps (face, bikini)
- * USE: Evening time, 1-4 times a month.
- * Face & body use.Patch test required for darker skin.
Mandelic Refine Ultra Home Peel
Caution: External use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Use with care on dark skin. Discontinue use and consult your physician if irritation occurs. Keep away from children. Sunburn alert: All chemical peels should be used with a daily UVA/UVB protective sunscreen. Use as directed by your doctor. Do not use if you have allergies to aspirin